Finance Manager – KSBbuiductrong
Giới thiệu công ty
KSB is one of the world leading manufacturers of pumps, valves and related service providers. KSB brand stands for excellent quality, expert consulting and maximum reliability, this approach means that KSB employees are close to our customers on all continents, providing them with pumps and valves for almost all applications involving the transportation of fluids. KSB Vietnam Co., Ltd, as the local KSB subsidiary in Vietnam, was established since 2012 as a full foreign direct investment company with 100% shareholding by KSB Singapore (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd. With the head office in Long Thanh Industrial Zone of Dong Nai province, two sales offices in Ho Minh city and Hanoi, is able to provide to our local customers with latest technology, high quality of pumps and valves manufactured in our global production locations. Through our own local facilities, KSB Vietnam can offer not only packaging solution with local value-added items to bring more cost attractive products to our customer, we are able to back up customer’s services requirement through our own local service team for on-site and in-house service for pump repaired, maintenance consultancy, installation and commissioning supervision. Our aim is to become reliable supplier and long-term partner.
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Managing whole accounting and finance system with the company.
- Understanding and complying with tax, accounting and finance law of Vietnam.
- Responsible for company annual budgeting (incl. Order Intakes Budget, Sales Revenue, Expenses budget) preparation, review and provide quarterly rolling forecast.
- Responsible for company financial budget implementation and ROS (Return of Sales) achievement, reporting, analyzing and creating measures to improve the situation.
- Responsible for generating monthly report to general director, regional finance controller and following headquarter reporting system for company finance data and planning and meeting required deadline.
- Responsible of managing the company overall cost against budget.
- Ensuring cost of each sales order during order processing according to quotation and followed purchasing procedure of the company policy and guideline.
- Support order negotiation by checking contract terms and conditions, analyzing profitability of each order, review and adjust the credit limit of customer and control the bad debt level.
- Responsible for company ERP (SAP Business One) system, updating, governance, reporting, analyzing and supporting.
- Preparing quarterly cash-flow forecasting, managing AP, AR to smooth the company operations.
- Responsible for annual internal and external auditing, auditing report and Tax issues.
- Set up costing system of production in the Long Thanh factory.
- Continuously improving the financial system and internal controlling / reporting process between Dept.
- As compliance officer, responsible for company operations and activities of staffs in-line with full compliance of Group directive.
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Develop and motivate team member within finance team.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC:
- Degree qualified, with a relevant professional qualification such as CPA/CA, ACCA or Professional level of ACCA are preferred.
- Strong understanding of International and Vietnamese Accounting Standard, Knowledge and Practice.
- Good understanding and knowledge of commercial and able to support sales in contract review and negotiation.
- Good command in oral and written English.Able to work independently and a good team player.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking to solve problem and strong analytical skills.
- Self-Motivated and able to works well under pressure and manages stressful situations with ease.
- Organized, efficient, and results-driven.
- A proactive and resourceful individual who possess good communications and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge and skills on Microsoft Office.
- Good experiences in using SAP system.Able to handle multi-task.
- Able to travel for overseas assignment such as meetings and trainings when assigned.
Minimum 5 years of accounting and finance experiences preferably in manufacturing industry.
THÔNG TIN KHÁC:
- Salary: from $2000 – $25000/month.
- Working location: Long Thanh Industrial Park, Long Thanh, Dong Nai Province
- Pick-up bus from Thu Duc District & District 3